Saturday, October 6, 2007

Stardate 020071006: More Las Cruces

Some more stuff from Las Cruces.. Last weekend there was another football game where we went. This one was not soo crowded than the previous one but this time I watched the whole game. I also added some videos from the game for people to get an idea how it is :D










One day me and Saara went for a walk again. This time we headed to the only lake that Las Cruces has.. We were quite excited to go there since we are from Finland and of course used to have lots of water around us.. Well, the walk was quite nice but the lake was..well..I would say more like a dirty pond next to the highway. Anyway, it was quite impressive to see even that much of water here in the desert :D We could even spot some ducks, which looked like suffering.. Some kids were feeding them with chips..I guess American ducks have also different diet than Finnish ones! hehehehe :)

Opening hours for a lake?




Clean water...

American ducks eat chips...

Then something else. For the curious people who want to see how my apartment looks like, here are some pictures :D
My room

The living room..

....combined with kitchen

No comments: